- Eligible for employment in the United States and the State of New Jersey;
- At least eighteen years of age, having attained a high school diploma or equivalent;
- At least three years as a Care Provider in a group home or similar residential setting;
- At least one year of supervisory experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities;
- A demonstrated employment record of stability, increasing responsibility,
- Excellent personal and work-related references.
The Program Manager is responsible for all direct care of consumers, supervision of Care Providers, and program and fiscal record keeping.
- Training of Care Providers in conjunction with the Executive Director;
- Scheduling Care Providers;
- Providing oversight for all shifts to ensure proper resident care and adherence to DDD and Rose House resident care standards are always being met;
- Providing regular formal evaluations of Care Providers;
- Regular and exception reporting to the Executive Director;
- Record keeping in compliance with Rose House, DDD and other governmental and oversight organizations;
- Providing direct care services as needed due to scheduling, vacations, vacancies, or other special cases;
- Administering medication to residents as required;
- Attending Board of Trustees and other meetings as required;
- Cooperation with Licensing and Division staff for inspections and investigations.
The Program Manager receives extensive training in all areas specified for caregivers, plus orientation about Agency policies and procedures, and course work in management skills where necessary.
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.therosehouse.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.