DIRECTOR OF AUTISM SERVICES
The Children’s Institute located in Pittsburgh, PA has a new full time position for a Director of Autism Services. The Director of Autism Services will serve as a leader within the behavioral health team and across the organization to develop, implement and grow identified services for individuals with autism. In collaboration with other key Children’s Institute (CI) team members, this position will be responsible for the creation of new and innovative service delivery models. With an unwavering commitment to quality and excellence associated to the CI brand, the Director will establish and ensure key performance indicators and associated implementation practices. This position will be the representative of these services with all primary stakeholders to include payers, families and the individuals we serve.
This position requires a confident, emotionally intelligent, forward leaning, “big picture thinking” leader who has significant history and demonstrated experience in innovation and program development and has the ability to collaborate with all stakeholders.
Qualifications: Board Certified Behavior Analyst required. Master’s Degree in ABA; Special Education; Clinical Practices or other related field required. Experience with ABA services in a behavioral health/MCO environment. Minimum of three years experience directly working with individuals with autism and their family. Demonstrated abilities in program development, proven organizational and leadership skills and strong communication and interpersonal abilities required.
- Establish and maintain CI brand quality program models.
- Define operating protocols for all new services and maintain protocols for existing services.
- Ensure fidelity compliance to set expectations.
- Build a continuum of care for individuals with autism and their families that align with the strategic plan and community preferences.
- Develop business opportunities with new geographies, payers and service delivery models
- Determine practices that align with fiduciary parameters.
- Function as lead SME (subject matter expert) to create fluidity of practices and establish continuity of care to individuals with autism throughout all CI services.
- Create opportunities for collaboration with other services within the CI team.
- Model, supervise and mentor a positive culture of an integrated / comprehensive CI team approach to supporting the whole individual.
- Responsible for the vetting and setup of new programs. This includes establishing a budget, coordinating billing activities with the finance department, hiring and onboarding new team members.
- Provide initial service supervision (billable hours) during ramp up of programming
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com For additional information about our organization please view our website at www.amazingkids.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.