Do you combine knowledge about the inclusion of people with disabilities and excellent supervisory and management skills? If so, we want to hear from you.
The Director of Community Inclusion Initiatives:
- Oversees project activities to increase the capacity of community programs to include children of all abilities;
- Identifies barriers to inclusion and develops and implements a plan to reduce/overcome them (children and adults);
- Effectively coaches and supervises staff;
- Manages $1 million in grants including responsibility for insuring all project goals are met, reports are submitted to funders on time, and funds are spent in accordance with the approved budget;
- Serves as a member of the agency’s Management Team.
How to Apply
If you meet the following qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Master’s degree in related field;
* 3+ years directly related experience including some supervision and management;
* Grant experience (implementing, managing, writing);
* Strong content knowledge about children and adults with I/DD and related disabilities;
* Comfortable with learning computer based data/program management systems; and
* A commitment to the mission, and passion for the work.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.