Special Friends Foundation (SFF) is a non-profit organization providing for special needs adults. SFF provides high quality residential care and supportive services for persons who are developmentally challenged. Our goal is to provide a secure, safe, nurturing home-like atmosphere.
The position of House Manager is challenging, but ultimately very rewarding.
· Concerning client care, the House Manager is responsible to: (i) provide overall supervision and associated record keeping for the clients who reside in the SFF group home; (ii) supervise the clients’ health (schedule as needed their medical and dental appointments), oversee and document the administration of the clients’ medications according to licensing regulations, (iii) supervise with the assistance of staff the clients’ nutrition management, including food purchasing, menu planning and preparation, food serving and clean up; (iv) provide living skills training to the clients in accordance with their Individual Program Plan (“IPP”)
· Concerning regulatory compliance, the House Manager is responsible to: (i) operate the home in a manner that provides a safe, secure and loving home environment that meets all licensing, regulatory and safety requirements and (ii) maintain up-to-date client records in compliance with State Licensing and Regional Center
· Interface with the parents, conservators, or other representatives of the clients.
· Supervise all staff, train and provide guidance to staff in accordance with state and federal regulations and SFF Policies and Procedures.
· Competitive Wage
· Paid Sick Time, in accordance with CA state law.
· As a live-in, you are entitled to room and board for you, your spouse and minor aged children.
How to Apply
Visit our website at
Contact us at
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.