Rose House, founded in 1999 provides residential and self-directed services to adults with developmental disabilities. Rose House’s mission is to create the forever homes that make dreams come rue for those with special needs.
Our nurse would provide meaningful, long-term relationships with the people receiving services, nursing oversight in our residences and on-going teaching and training to the direct support professionals working in the home providing the direct care-taking.
- RN Certification;
- Eligible for employment in the United States and the State of New Jersey;
- A demonstrated employment record of stability, increasing responsibility;
- Excellent personal and work-related references.
- Provide nursing coordination and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
- Function as liaison and advocate for individuals when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists, and consultants.
- Implement and train employees on new and revised health related policies and procedures in a timely manner as directed.
- Participate in regular pharmacy reviews with the consulting pharmacist and follow up as needed.
- Complete all paperwork required to document assigned individuals’ health and related care needs.
- Respond to emergency medical situations for assigned department(s) in at timely manner.
- Participate in assigned individuals’ ISP meetings, nurse meetings, departmental meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Perform annual nursing assessments and develop associated health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care for assigned individuals. Nurse will update when a change in condition occurs.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.therosehouse.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.