QSAC is a New York City and Long Island based nonprofit that supports children and adults with autism spectrum disorder, together with their families, in achieving greater independence, realizing their future potential, and contributing to their communities in a meaningful way by offering person-centered services. QSAC pursues this mission through direct services that provide a supportive and individualized setting for children and adults with autism spectrum disorder to improve their communication, socialization, academic, and functional skills.
QSAC is hiring part –time SEIT and SETTS who are NYS Certified Education Teachers! You will implement IEP goals for students in a classroom and/or in-home setting using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
We offer flexible schedules with a minimum of two days per week (5 Hours). All programmatic instruction is implemented according to the principles and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Great rewarding part- time opportunities, visit our career page and apply today!
· New York State Permanent Certification in Special Education or Students with Disabilities (B-2, 1-6, 7-12) Initial or Professional certification required.
· Experience with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and applied behavior analysis is preferred
· Demonstrate patience and ability to learn and utilize systematic procedures to enhance independence and quality of life
· Ability to communicate effectively with others and individuals served
· Commitment to company values and adherence to police
· Able to safety assist lifting individuals of various weights and 20lb
· Ability to run , if needed
Qualifications are subject to change in accordance with New York State Department of Education Regulations
Child’s home, Day Care Center, Head Start program, Non-special Education School setting or mutually convenient location.
Our benefits go beyond health and retirement, you will be joining a passionate community of professionals and staff who support each other, in a challenging and rewarding work culture.
· Employee Assistance Program
· 403b Tax Deferred Annuity (with company discretionary match after 1000 hours)
· Referral bonuses
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Conference and professional development opportunities
· Training and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Possibility for supervised fieldwork contract if you are working towards a BCBA
· Competitive Salaries
· Monthly staff training, staff events, annual holiday party, and other fun opportunities!
Qualifications are subject to change in accordance with government regulations.
QSAC is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Mission-Oriented. Results-Driven. Collaborative. Passionate. We Are QSAC.
How to Apply
To apply today, please visit us at https://www.qsac.com/career-opportunities/careers or send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to us directly at email@example.com Thank you!
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.