Phoenix Care Systems
Posted OnOctober 16, 2019
Experience Level2-5 Years
Education LevelBachelor's Degree
Phoenix Care Systems (PCS) is one of the nation’s leaders in the care and treatment of children, adults and families living with behavioral, developmental and social challenges. We have proudly earned national accreditations from CARF, COA and the Joint Commission for our commitment to quality and to service excellence. Our state and corporate teams are comprised of leaders committed to serving this population and each other daily. Phoenix Care Systems is hiring a State Director to provide leadership to our clinical programs and staff in New Jersey.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The State Director is responsible for the following:
• Managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations of all programs within the state, which involves ensuring operational efficiency, fiscal management, regulatory compliance and overseeing quality assurance performance improvements;
• Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer to develop and execute strategic plans for continued growth;
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with State regulatory bodies, community organizations and relevant industry partners;
• Generating and interpreting an overall vision and direction to staff and providing general oversight for daily operations consistent with licensing requirements, legal best practices, ethical best practices and business regulations; and
• Inspiring, leading and guiding staff in setting and achieving the highest standards of excellence so that each individual served is provided with meaningful care appropriate to their individual needs.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The qualified candidate will possess the following:
· A Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in Human Services, MBA or MHA or relative field with appropriate credentials and/or licensing;
· A valid, regular (non-probationary) state driver’s license if the employee will be driving agency vehicles and the minimum vehicle insurance coverage detailed in PCS Transportation Policy if the employee will be driving their personal vehicle for on-the-job purposes;
· Ability to perform physical safety interventions involving individuals when needed; and
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; and
· Working knowledge of an EMR/EHR systems is a plus.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: The qualified candidate will possess the following professional experiences:
· A minimum of five (5) years leadership and multi-site operations experience in the healthcare industry;
· A minimum of five (5) years successfully managing a P&L to meet budgetary requirements;
· Proven leadership in a general manger capacity with the ability to create strategic plans, identify and implement process improvement and lead with effective cost discipline and resource stewardship;
· A consistent track record of employee performance management, developing standards, coaching and team coordination
· Excellent organizational, problem solving, creative and independent thinking skills;
· Management of diverse teams and positive reinforcement of the organization’s desired mission, vision and values;
· Strong knowledge base of code of ethics; and
· Strong knowledge base of relevant regulatory and licensing requirements is preferred but not required.
Please refer to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=ce9566f1-6c8f-425a-a0d0-ff101647087b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=307077&source=CC3&lang=en_US for additional details and to apply. Deadline to apply is October 31, 2019.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.