At Pathways, we transform lives, families and communities in Texas! Founded in 1992 as a non-profit we do this by providing safe, licensed foster homes for youth in foster care, therapy and counseling services, 24-hour care for children with intellectual disabilities, and our ranch where at-risk young men find healing through nature.
We are searching for a Treatment Specialist/Director (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) for our small residential foster care program, Habilitative Homes, in San Antonio serving children. Reporting to our Program Administrator, you will provide oversight of our treatment program. Your work will include providing skills enhancement training to our direct support professionals. This is a great opportunity for a clinician who is passionate about and has expertise in IDD and Autism to help make a difference in the lives of our kids and their families!
Habilitative Homes serves 15-20 children, ages 6-19, who are diagnosed with intellectual and other developmental disabilities including Autism in an enriched, predictable, supportive environment where the children can learn and grow in normal, healthy ways developing skills in self-care, self-direction, self-discipline, self-awareness, responsibility for decisions and choices, and building skills necessary for living as independently as possible as well-adjusted, productive adults in our community. Our three group homes share a backyard making it ideal for group outdoor activities.
- Master’s degree and a professional mental health license ( i.e. LPC, LMFT, LCSW) valid in the state of Texas
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with children who have severe intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, including Autism
- Experience with trauma informed care and family/group therapy preferred
- Knowledge of the DFPS system preferred
- Salary range $60,000 to $67,000 depending on candidate experience
- Pathways offers great benefits and a family-like work atmosphere. Visit us at www.pathway.org to learn more about our amazing work! EOE
How to Apply
Apply at our website: https://www.pathway.org/about/careers/ or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.