Nova Southeastern University
Director of the Baudhuin Preschool
Directs and administers county funded program for students with autism and related disabilities. Oversees issues relating to the implementation of Individual Educational Programs, student placement, related services and classroom environments in a university setting.
- Administers and supervises the day to day operations of the school.
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates all professional school staff.
- Administers the budget and any applicable grants and contracts.
- Provides billing information on a monthly basis to finance department and ESE Department.
- Develops a professional development agenda and implements training activities for all school staff.
- Supervises the development and implementation of programs for children, families, program staff, and university students.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
For the complete job descriptions and to apply, please go to www.nsujobs.com reference position #997898, for the anxiety or clinical health psychology positions, respectively.
How to Apply
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.