Posted OnMarch 8, 2018
Experience Level5-10 Years
Education LevelBachelor's Degree
Mosaic is a faith-based nonprofit organization providing a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities. We offer competitive pay and benefits, development opportunities and a positive work environment. Mosaic is currently looking for an Executive Director to lead our agency in Lubbock, TX. This is someone leading all facets of our programs and services throughout the local community.
Some of your activities would include:
– Monitoring the overall operation of the agency to ensure that it is in compliance with all regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
– Oversee the programmatic services of the agency by ensuring that the needs of people served are met and that quality personalized services and programs are provided.
– Develop and manage agency budget by monitoring and approving expenditures while staying within set budgetary parameters.
– Promoting a positive working relationship and build community partnerships through public speaking and participation with community and agency organizations, as well as state and local entities.
– Oversee local fundraising events in conjunction with sustainable funding efforts.
– Fostering employee engagement through open communication, fair practices, and recognition programs.
– Direct the overall human resource needs of the agency working with Human Resources to oversee the recruiting, hiring, training and supervision of staff.
– Evaluating the performance of staff members and handle performance issues and/or problems according to established human resource policy and procedure.
– Establishing and maintaining open communication with staff as well as individuals served and families and/or guardians of individuals receiving services.
– Develop and implement policies and procedures in order to provide quality services and meet or exceed accreditation standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field.
– Minimum of five years of experience in a related field, with two years of experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
– Previous successful experience in budget management and human resources preferred.
To apply check out the link below or contact Jason Metz for more details:
402-896-3884 ext: 30020
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.