Evaluation of Behavior Needs
- Conduct comprehensive functional behavior assessments
- Design, develop/collaborate, implement and monitor individualized behavior support programs
- Utilize AFLS and Essentials for Living Assessments
- Assist in teaching and modeling for staff appropriate general behavior management techniques, proactive strategies, positive behavior supports, and behavior support during crisis situations according to each resident’s behavior program and data collection.
- Train direct care and supervisory staff regarding pertinent behavior intervention plans
- Evaluate data and recommend instructional changes accordingly
- Complete progress reports describing services and assessments applied during treatment
- Ensure behavior analytic services are directed towards meaningful outcomes for the individual served
- Provide the required BCBA supervision for registered behavior technicians (RBT) and BCBA interns across all Misericordia campus environments
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field (or other certification pathway accepted by BACB)
- BCBA required
- Will consider candidates with BCaBA with experience working with adolescent and adult populations
- 2 years’ experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities, experience with adults preferred
- Must be flexible with strong communication skills and the ability to work within a variety of environments (residential, classroom , day training, and community work settings)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
We offer competitive compensation, full benefits package, including partial tuition reimbursement after a year of working for us.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working with our incredible residents please apply on our website https://www.misericordia.com/employment/employment-application/ to be fully considered for a position.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.