Registered Nurse-Children or Adult Services
LocationSioux Falls, SD
Posted OnFebruary 11, 2020
Experience LevelNot Specified
Education LevelNot Specified
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Full Time, Part Time or PRN Positions available-Children Services or Adult Services
RN: This position is responsible to assess the health status of patients, students, and persons supported within the Medical Services Department, in accordance with the organization’s Mission and Core Values, utilizing Person-Centered Practices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS – Registered Nurse
Assess the health status of patients, students and persons supported.
· Analyzes clinical information. Assesses/plans/Implements/evaluates condition.
· Interprets lab values and data
· Administers medications/Enteral feedings.
· Provides Respiratory care/support.
· Serves as the primary nurse within a specific unit.
· Evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing interventions.
· Documents per shift in the Electronic Medical Record and/or paper chart.
· Attends required meetings.
· Provides leadership to support staff.
· Maintains professional relationships with physicians and the interdisciplinary team.
· Assists in the admission and discharge of patients/students and persons supported.
· Educates/teaches staff, families, patients, students and persons supported.
· Promotes health and safety.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Registered Nurse: Graduate of an accredited RN program. Valid South Dakota RN Licensure.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.