The Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Outpatient is responsible for providing outpatient behavior therapy services and ensuring that the department is providing quality behavior therapy services in accordance with the organization’s Mission and Core Values, using Person-Centered Practices. The Behavior Analyst will also provide supervision to and oversee all work activities for Registered Behavior Technicians.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Provide behavior therapy services
· Conducts intake skill assessments, functional behavior assessments, and functional analyses as needed
· Develops, implements, and monitors treatment plans, utilizing evidence-based treatments
· Provides guidance and training regarding skill acquisition programs and skill development
· Supervises behavior technicians and Board-Certified assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA’s) (if applicable) as needed
· Provides training to LifeScape employees, outside agencies and parents as needed
· Provides leadership and training during the management of maladaptive behaviors
· Analyzes and interprets behavioral data on an ongoing basis
· Collaborates with other clinicians on the interdisciplinary team (OT, PT, SLP, Clinical Psych, etc.)
· Maintains expertise in current research/techniques affecting patients and remains current on legal and ethical issues. Promotes behavior analytic theory and principles
· Collaborates with others
· Assists with training staff on individualized programming, to include completing competency and reliability checks
Master’s degree and BCBA certification and licensure in the state of South Dakota required. Experience with early childhood preferred. Prior experience working with individuals with autism spectrum disorders and challenging behaviors preferred.
How to Apply
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.