On behalf of our client, Keystone Human Services, Linke Resources is conducting a search for their Executive Director of Intellectual Disability Services.
Keystone Human Services provides community-based services for children, adolescents, adults, and families in the areas of intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, early intervention, and children and family services. The organization provides technical assistance to governments and other organizations to develop frameworks of support for people with disabilities. Keystone Human Services also supports educational efforts to promote community understanding and awareness of the value and importance of inclusion for all people in all aspects of society. Services and supports are provided in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Delaware in the United States, as well as parts of Eastern Europe and India.
Keystone Human Services is the parent organization of five nonprofit subsidiary companies, working to create an environment where all people, regardless of ability, can grow, make choices and be valued and contributing members of the community. In this vision, Keystone Human Services sees the welfare of all people being vested in the welfare of each individual.
Keystone Human Services has annual revenue of approximately $150 million and is headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Over 3,200 employees serve individuals and families in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Connecticut. Keystone Human Services is also engaged in initiatives in Moldova and India.
Keystone Human Services provides a range of services to individuals with an Intellectual Disability, including residential supports, family living, day and vocational training and supported and competitive employment
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Executive Director of Intellectual Disability Services is responsible to oversee Intellectual Disabilities (ID) Services for Keystone Human Services. The Executive Director of ID Services provides strong leadership in areas including planning, budgeting, new business development and quality assurance and improvement. The position assures operations and services are compatible with and in support of the vision, mission, strategic initiatives and policies of Keystone Human Services.
The Executive Director of ID Services serves as a key member of the leadership team and an active participant in making strategic decisions affecting Keystone Human Services mission of “Advancing the Human Spirit”.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide leadership and overall supervision of ID services.
· Leads and ensures the planning, coordination and development of services are in alignment with established agency and departmental goals, operational processes and philosophy of support.
· Ensures the development and implementation of a comprehensive quality plan and quality initiatives. Assures data analysis is actively used to inform decision making and improve organizational management.
· Develops operating budgets and assures financial performance within approved budgetary limits. Assures fiscal operations conform to contract and regulatory requirements.
· Acts as a member of the Intellectual Disability and KHS leadership teams to develop and implement strategic direction and provide solution oriented input into agency-wide concerns.
· Makes programmatic or procedural changes needed to improve service delivery.
· Serves as the primary contact for state officials and stakeholders.
· Establishes and maintains effective relationships with key others including funding sources, elected and appointed officials, other organizations, persons using services and their families.
· Leads service line and new program expansion activities.
· Develops proposals and plans for programs and services.
· Ensures assigned services adherence to departmental expectations.
· Ensures the professional development of ID team.
· Ensures assigned services maintain an environment of teamwork and professionalism.
· Communicates the organization’s Vision and purpose in a manner that encourages commitment to the Mission of Keystone.
· Assures that all federal, state and local laws and regulations, contractual requirements as well as policies and procedures are complied with consistently.
· Assure the confidentiality of records and information.
· The position will coordinate frequently with other employees throughout Keystone Human Services requiring the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people of diverse personalities, attitudes and temperament.
· The position will encounter time-sensitive deadlines, requiring flexibility, adaptability to change, time management and organizational skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in human services, business or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in human services including 5 years of executive / senior level experience.
· Supervisory and demonstrated management skills required.
· Proven interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to successfully work in a diverse workforce utilizing the talents and abilities of all employees to effectively build and direct a result-driven team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Keystone Human Services offers a comprehensive benefits package and a collaborative work environment focused on supporting their mission, vision and values.
How to Apply
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Dr. George P. Linke, Jr., at email@example.com
For additional information, contact:
Dr. George P. Linke, Jr.
Linke Resources, LLC
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.