The Manager, CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) will serve as the organization-wide professional who is responsible for donor database management, reporting, training and documentation. This candidate will help drive optimization all in an effort to evolve our work to maximize giving to more fully achieve our mission and vision. The successful candidate will have a strong background in database management and experience working in nonprofit institutions. The Manager, CRM will report to the Director of Development.
- Lead the build out of a new donor database platform, Donor Perfect Online in 2019.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the donor database and ensure its accuracy and integrity.
- Ensure that the donor database meets the ongoing needs of the organization through formal reviews.
- Develop and oversee new data entry procedures that ensure consistent standards for donor data.
- Train staff and volunteers (as required) on data entry practices, and provide the Development team with regular updates on data management.
Donor Cultivation and Stewardship:
- Drive monthly prospect review sessions with development team and update records as appropriate.
- Develop and communicate policies and procedures for prospect assignment, management, moves entry, and coding. Implement changes as necessary to increase efficiencies.
- Track donor cultivation and stewardship activities and provide updates to board, leadership and staff.
- Create mailing lists for campaigns and events; segmenting lists based on analysis and insight.
- Leverage and analyze data to provide insight into campaign effectiveness and future opportunities.
- Take on role in cash management process as necessary based on process set forth by the organization.
- Oversee financial reconciliation in collaboration with Finance to ensure all gifts and pledges are properly recorded.
- Track development department expenses against budget.
- Ensure accurate gift entry, appropriate acknowledgement of all donations, and approval of all matching gift requests.
- Regularly review and revise gift acceptance policy and gift entry and acknowledgement procedures, in consultation with the finance and the development team.
- At least three years of demonstrated success in nonprofit database administration.
- Background in Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, Little Green Light and/or Donor Perfect Online (preferred).
- Ability to analyze data and provide data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Extraordinary organizational and communication skills, with a meticulous attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and why you would like to work at Keshet to: email@example.com
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.