Institute for Human Resources & Services, Inc.
Posted OnSeptember 5, 2019
Experience Level2-5 Years
Education LevelMaster's Degree
The company’s Program Director oversees the Residential Program Department, which includes group homes for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Program Specialists, Scheduling Department, and Direct Care Employees. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and overseeing multiple group homes and working with individuals with ID/DD and mental health diagnoses.
– Master’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
– Knowledge of 6400 Pennsylvania state regulations
– Up to 5 years’ experience of management experience and oversight of a Program Department
– Ability to pass applicable background checks
– Other training and/or certification per state requirements
250 Pierce Street, Suite 301, Kingston, PA 18704
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.