Greystone Programs, Inc
Director of Behavioral Supports
LocationHopewell Junction, NY
Posted OnMarch 20, 2019
Experience Level2-5 Years
Education LevelMaster's Degree
Greystone Programs is seeking an experienced behavior management professional to oversee our Behavioral Supports services located in Dutchess, Orange and Ulster counties.
The Director of Behavioral Supports will provide clinical guidance, direct supervision, mentoring and professional development to our team of Behavior Specialists and ABA Specialists. This position develops and oversees the implementation of a comprehensive and universal approach to promoting functional skill development across the person’s life in day habilitation and residential settings. Additional responsibilities include monitoring and recommending the use of various behavior assessment tools and working with an inter-disciplinary team to develop and implement effective behavior support plans for the people we support.
We’re looking for a candidate with management experience who is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA). Must be well versed in OPWDD regulations and have the ability to utilize innovation and successful collaboration in leading a team of professionals.
Our Benefits Package includes:
· Competitive salary; weekly payroll with direct deposit
· Medical, Dental and Vision plans through Empire Blue Cross
· Free life insurance after 30 days
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer contributions
· Up to $2,000 per year for Tuition Assistance
· Paid time off – Holidays, Sick and Personal days and Vacation time
· Free long term disability insurance after 5 years
· Supplemental coverage for unexpected medical situations
· TeleMedicine Services
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Free Financial Planning Assistance
· Employee Referral Bonuses – Earn $500/$250 per referral
· Employee recognition programs and service awards
· Free NYS Drivers Safety Course
· Discounts on personal auto and homeowner’s insurance
Please visit our active Facebook page and website – www.greystoneprograms.org – to learn more about us and to complete an online employment application.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.