Empac Group is looking for interested candidates to fill the role of Director of Employment Services
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or advanced degree preferred along with certification in developmental disability field. Minimum of 7 years experience specifically in human services field, with client case management and staff/teams management. Knowledge of employment services resources and services is required, experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have worked for an organization that provides vocational services in collaboration with workforce development, vocational rehabilitation, department of mental health and/or community resource partners. The ideal candidate will have experience and/or knowledge of the CARF accreditation process including administrative and program standards.
The Director will oversee daily operations of employment resources leading and ensuring continued effectiveness and efficiency of programs and services. Quality oversight is critical in all aspects of the position and outcomes tracking will drive continuous improvement. The director will be highly engaged with staff, provide mentoring and development opportunities.
1. Direct and oversee daily operations
2. Monitor and assign staff caseloads
3. Consult/mentor staff on caseload management
4. Track staff and team progress with cases
5. Lead program analytics, manage performance metrics and continuous improvement strategies
6. Assure contract compliance for VR and DMH
7. Provide leadership in marketing, advocacy, public and community relations
8. Provide direction and expertise for staff development and training
9. Participate in Executive and Leadership teams of Empac Group
10. Preparation and management of annual budget, monitor financials and adjust operations accordingly
11. Develop and enhance stakeholder relations at local and state level
12. Manage client and stakeholder satisfaction measurement process, report data and analyze for improvement
13. Strategic planning as it relates to employment services and the organization as a whole
14. Lead CARF accreditation preparation and survey
How to Apply
Please e-mail resume to Gina Adams, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.