Elim Christian Services
Social Worker for Special Ed. School
Posted OnOctober 16, 2019
Experience LevelNot Specified
Education LevelMaster's Degree
The school social worker provides services to students to enhance their social and emotional well-being. School social workers work to meet the mission of Elim, especially where home, school and community collaboration are the key to achieving student success.
* MA in Social Work or MSW
* Type 73 School Service Personnel
* Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred
* Experience in social services and/or experience in working with children with developmental disabilities.
* Interest in working with students who have autism
* Behavior management skills.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Consultative and supervisory skills.
M – F, 8:15 – 3:15
Includes 6 week ESY
Based on experience
Full time benefits package include medical, dental, vision, flex spending, pension
To apply for this position, please complete an online application which can be found at www.elimcs.org/careers.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.