Are you looking for a BCBA opportunity with limited travel and a positive work/life balance? Do you want to be a part of a stable organization that will support you and your work as a BCBA?
If so, consider joining our Team as a BCBA here at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health!
As a BCBA here at Devereux, you will collaborate with others who share your passion to help adults in need.
We offer our BCBAs:
- Research opportunities and conference attendance and presentations.
- Free continuing education (CEs) to maintain your BCBA credential, professional development opportunities, and tuition assistance.
- Collaboration with other BA professionals and involvement in the development of ABA programs across Devereux’s continuum of services.
- Best available, highest quality, low-cost benefit options http://benefits.devereux.org
- Ability to work for a stable national non-profit that is guided by our mission; to change lives by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
This position will be located in Lompoc, CA.
In this role, you will provide behavioral support services to individuals under our care. Additionally, you will:
- Conduct appropriate assessments (including functional behavioral assessments)
- Develop, implement and monitor behavioral support plans of assigned individuals
- Serve as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team providing care and appropriate treatment to the ages and populations served
- Instruct staff, family members, and/or legal guardian/conservators’ on how to implement a behavior support plan using face-to-face instruction, role modeling and coaching
- Ensure that proper documentation is completed and provide supervision to Behavior Specialists
- Must have BCBA Certification
- 2 years of experience designing and implementing behavior modification intervention services preferred.
Keywords: behavior analyst, behavior analysis, ABA, applied behavior analysis, BA, BCBA, BCABA, ASD, autism spectrum disorder, adults, FBA
How to Apply
Please email resume to Amanda Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.