Now offering a 5k sign on bonus!
The Cultivate Difference:
Our vision is to cultivate every individual’s highest potential! This is true for our clients and our staff.
Cultivate’s Core Values:
· Dedicated Team Members: We recognize team members do their best work when they feel valued, respected, and supported.
· Family Focused: We care deeply for our clients and families as we partner with them through every step of their journey.
· Integrity: We demonstrate strong moral and ethical principles. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
· Accountability & Ownership: We set high expectations, we deliver on our promises, and we hold each other accountable.
· Continuous Improvement: We stay humble, recognizing we can always learn new and better ways to accomplish our objectives.
· Acceptance & Belonging: We are at our best when everyone is included, respected, and given equal opportunity to contribute to our success.
As a BCBA your voice is heard!
· Your ideas are respected! You will be presented as the subject matter expert to potential families.
· A team environment that fosters growth, learning, and collaboration.
· Ongoing access to free internal and external continuing education.
· We service a wide age range with no age restrictions and no minimum hour requirement.
· At Cultivate we provide individualized treatment. The BCBA determines the medically necessary hour recommendations.
The day to day difference!
· A focus on clinical quality with low billable hour requirements and manageable caseloads.
· Every BCBA creates their own individualized treatment plans.
· No weekend or evening hours!
· The opportunity to get leadership experience by mentoring RBT’s and BCaBAs through our Cultivate Apprenticeship Program.
· Growth opportunities aplenty! New Clinical Manager roles are offered to internal BCBA’s first. We always look to promote from within.
· Work side by side with an experienced Clinical Manager in an effort to level up your skills.
· A large network of BCBAs across 11 states to collaborate with!
Compensation with your wellness in mind!
· Potential to earn an additional $19k yearly in Bonuses (paid out monthly)
· Full service benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with company contributions), Flexible PTO program and potential for additional wellness days.
· Provide high-quality case oversight to achieve extraordinary outcomes for all patients!
· Conduct initial intake assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
· Provide supervision to BT/RBTs working with patients on your caseload.
· Collaborate with families by providing consistent caregiver guidance.
· Work together with the Clinical Manager and other BCBAs to improve patient outcomes.
· Two (2) years of experience in functional discipline preferred
· Minimum of one (1) year experience within ABA
· Master’s degree with concentration in ABA
· At least two (2) years of related professional experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or intellectual disability preferred
· BCBA certification and in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BCAB)
· Familiarity with the field of early intervention preferred
· Passionate about behavioral science and disseminating best practices and current research within the field of ABA
· Desire to work with children
· Fluent in program development to meet treatment goals, assessment implementation and report development
· Demonstrates continuous professional growth with a strong desire to continue learning
· Reliable transportation is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Process driven and detail-oriented
· Excellent organizational and time management skills including the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize appropriately to deliver timely results and consistently meet deadlines
· Ability to empathize and communicate with guardians professionally, with confidence, in parent communication and training to achieve goals
· Communication skills, both oral and written, that are clear, concise, exhibit leadership, professionalism, empathy, and inspire confidence
· Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week), including some flexibility regarding schedule changes required to accommodate patient and staff needs
· Ability to work and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders from wide ranging backgrounds
· Highly motivated and energetic during work hours
· Experience and competency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with ABA data collection software is preferred
· Ability to successfully complete and pass Background and Reference Checks and Drug Screen
At Cultivate we celebrate and support diversity. We thrive off our differences to provide the highest quality practices for our communities. Cultivate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants. Our policies and practices prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
Please apply by following the link below and applying to our company website at:
You can also schedule a time to speak with us at:
Schedule a phone interview here!
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.