VP of HR Operations
Posted OnAugust 28, 2019
Experience Level5-10 Years
Education LevelBachelor's Degree
Vice President of HR Operations
The company is a PACE provider that allows Medicare eligible seniors and others who are dual eligible to stay and live in their homes with the supports and services they need.
As a key member of the leadership team, and a direct report to the chief people officer, the vice president of HR operations will play a vital role in positioning the company as an employer of choice and upholding the vision and service-oriented culture. This role is responsible for providing strategic and tactical support to the business while overseeing the creation and execution of strategies and practices aligned to business objectives and best practices. Oversees, develops and implements creative, motivational, and responsive employee programs specifically tied to centralized HR operations.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; recognizing and rewarding employees; corrective disciplinary procedures and practices (under direction of supervisor and in partnership with Human Resources), addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Ensures annual employee performance reviews are conducted in a timely and effective manner. Evaluates performance of employees for compliance with established policies and objectives of the organization and contributions in attaining objectives.
· Regularly schedules leadership/management, department, and staff 1:1 meetings to provide leadership, development, and a forum for communication to ensure coordination and collaboration in meeting organization and individual goals.
· Develop and implement leading edge programs in compensation, health and welfare, HR systems integration and technology adaptation and risk management programs.
· Drive succession planning process within HR to prepare team members for new levels of responsibility, ensure a “bench” and pipeline for future HR positions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or other related degree program required. Master’s preferred.
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a variety of human resources disciplines. Minimum of 7 years’ experience directing an HR operation in a 200M+ environment required.
· Senior Professional in Human Resources certification preferred.
Strong management skills and at least three years of experience in supervising staff.
· Proven ability to effectively influence, build trust, communicate and interact with all levels of the organization and outside stakeholders.
· Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of pertinent laws and compliance issues with a strong understanding of employment practices.
· Strong business judgement and orientation.
· Must have demonstrated ability to lead people and advise senior leaders with a constructive yet courageous point of view.
How to Apply:
To apply for consideration for the VP of HR Operations opportunity described above and other career opportunities for people with disabilities please visit www.benderconsult.com/careers/submit-resume and complete the electronic form.
About Bender Consulting Services:
With over 20 years of experience in supporting corporate and federal recruitment, workplace mentoring, and technology accessibility initiatives, Bender Consulting Services, Inc. is the leading national expert in disability employment solutions for private and public sector employers. To learn more about how to start your career with Bender Consulting Services, Inc., please visit our website at www.benderconsult.com.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.