Our Mission: Community Options believes in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination. Embracing this philosophy, Community Options provides housing, support services and advocacy assistance to help empower people with disabilities.
Community Options is searching for three dedicated and experienced Executive Directors to oversee and improve operations. We are hiring for one in each region listed below:
- Paducah, KY
- Lubbock, TX
- Pittsburgh, PA
The Executive Director (ED) plays a primary role in the development of residential placements and employment supports and ensures a high quality of service throughout all programs. The ED ensures fiscal responsibility, manages local fundraising efforts, compliance with internal policies, ensures strong internal and external communications and positive public relations. Additionally, the Executive Director will ensure that quality services are being provided and that compliance with appropriate regulatory governing agencies is meeting or exceeding standards respectively.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing annual program goals and objectives to support corporate vision.
- Establish annual and long term organizational goals, collaborating closely with the national organization’s senior management team.
- Managing day to day operations within the budgetary parameters.
- Ensure that services provided by facilities meet or exceed standards set by applicable governing regulatory agencies.
- Actively hire, train and develop assigned staff. “Hand’s-On” Leadership.
- Continually work to advance new staff and program development, quality assurance systems, and preparations for licensing and accreditation.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with staff to communicate issues regarding procedures, processes and overall effectiveness of business performance and operations.
- Responsible for anticipating changes in the internal and external environments as associated with state agencies and planning accordingly.
- Cultivating relationships to increase Advisory Committee participation, to further the number of opportunities available to our Consumers.
What Experience/Skills You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in related Healthcare field is a PLUS!
- 5 years related experience in Home Community Based Service or related field, working in a management or senior management role.
- Must have current experience working in support services with persons with developmental disabilities
- Excellent communication skills, management ability, budget experience and be willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Proficiency in the allocation of staff metrics and development, knowledge of state and federal funding, marketing, fund raising and program development.
- Must have an in depth understanding of State Licensing and Reporting standards.
- The ideal candidate will have a pleasant disposition with great energy, an entrepreneurial spirit and not be afraid of new and exciting venues.
- Sophisticated understanding of third-party & private-pay reimbursement
- Proven track-record for program innovation and growth
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
What We Offer:
- A company phone
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Management training
- A performance based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options.
All offers are contingent on a successful background check.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
To be considered, please follow the link below to fill out an application:
Or send your resume to email@example.com and include in the e-mail which location you are applying to.
If you have any questions, call 512-585-1527
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.