The Production Supervisor’s job purpose is to supervise, train and assist the employees (Adults with disabilities) during production, working together with staff and employees to exceed our customer’s expectations pertaining to production. The Production Supervisor is responsible for directing and implementing all phases of production activities assigned to the position by the Production Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Functions performed by this position include but are not limited to:
· Receives, coordinates and distributes materials for production.
· Verifies receipt of customer tickets and appropriately labels packaging for billing purposes
· Maintains inventory control for specific jobs assigned.
· Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on a regular basis.
· Communicate effectively with staff, employees and customers in a professional manner.
· Coordinates shipping activities, including preparing finished goods for shipment, advising Executive Director or appropriate party, and completing all necessary paperwork.
· Sets up each job to ensure a smooth and efficient work flow, and make adaptations as necessary to accommodate employees’ needs.
· Trains, directs and monitors employees on various production tasks
· Completes all necessary tasks involving production hours in a timely manner to ensure payroll documentation is submitted on deadline.
· Ensures that quality assurance measures are maintained at each step of production process.
· Follow the company’s expectations for all production equipment.
· Possesses a Missouri driver’s license
· Organizes and maintains work areas in a safe and organized manner.
· Fully understands the rights of all employees as indicated in Staff Handbook and provides direct care to workshop employees as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
All staff and employees are required to wear masks.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com
For any questions about this position call 314-781-3999
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.