California Human Development
LocationSanta Rosa, CA
Posted OnJanuary 29, 2019
Experience Level5-10 Years
Education LevelMaster's Degree
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
disABILITY Services Division
Santa Rosa, CA
Regular, Full Time, Exempt
California Human Development (CHD) disABILITY Services Division is a 40 year program providing services to clients in Sonoma County with developmental, emotional, or physical disabilities. We hold the central belief in the abilities of each individual, their right to self-determination and to advancement, and the importance of integrating in community.
Previously known as Growth Opportunities and Redwood Empire Industries, CHD’s disABILITY Services Division is located in Santa Rosa, California and serves Sonoma County clients through:
(1) supported employment and job training, including vocational information needed for further planning and future job placement; and
(2) functional skills training and services with a focus on facilitating community integration through participatory training and functional skill development such as communication, exercise and leisure, self-help in social skills, and access to paid work and community based activities and integration.
The Program Director is responsible for ensuring high quality fiscal, programmatic, regulatory compliance and person centered services within the Division. The Program Director is forward looking and guides strategic planning for the Division.
We are looking for a leader to guide the Division into the future. Is it you?
See full job description on our website: https://californiahumandevelopment.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Program-Director.pdf
· Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.575.4069.
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.org
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.