Posted OnFebruary 17, 2021
Experience LevelEntry Level
Education LevelMaster's Degree
Broadstep is one of the nation’s leaders in the care and treatment of children, adults and families living with behavioral, developmental and social challenges. We have proudly earned national accreditations from CARF, COA and the Joint Commission for our commitment to quality and to service excellence. Our state and corporate teams are comprised of leaders committed to serving this population and each other daily. Broadstep is hiring a Therapist to provide clinical therapeutic and case management services for our program in Kingstree, South Carolina.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (i.e. Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, etc.): The Licensed Therapist must:
· Be at least 21 years of age;
· Possess a master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, or relative Mental Health field from an accredited college or university;
· Professional South Carolina license (LPC, LPCI or LMSW) preferred;
· One (1) year experience providing clinical services in a Mental Health environment and experience in crisis intervention is desired;
· Possess a valid, regular (non-probationary) state driver’s license if the individual will be driving either their personal vehicle for on-the-job purposes or any agency vehicles;
· Successful clearance of local and state background checks, post-offer drug screening and physical; and
· Must have strong organizational and management skills.
· Create individual service plan to meet the service needs of individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities;
· Have knowledge of crisis intervention and de-escalation
· Assist in crisis intervention and impromptu sessions
· Provide individual and group therapeutic sessions with assigned individuals;
· Serve as a liaison between families, community case managers, & Social Workers
· Effectively facilitate meetings in a team setting, with family/guardians, probation officers, community case managers other consumers and clinical social workers
Broadstep, Inc. offers the following benefit and reward options for staff:
* Medical (choice of options), dental and vision insurance * Long and short-term disability * Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Personal & Holiday pay) * Flexible schedules
Broadstep, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, prohibits discrimination based on the following protected categories: race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex/gender, marital status, civil status, domestic partnership status, familial status, religion, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Apply via Indeed or send resumes to email@example.com
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.