Broadstep Behavioral Health
Posted OnMay 3, 2021
Experience Level2-5 Years
Education LevelMaster's Degree
SUMMARY: This position provides Mental Health and Substance Abuse treatment to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. Therapist will conduct biopsychosocial and other assessments, develop treatment plans, and conduct individual and group therapy sessions. Therapist will also participate in person centered planning meetings. In addition, this position will support the Program Manager in accomplishing all therapeutic tasks of that position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete Assessments upon admission and annually (more often as needed).
• Attend Quarterly Person-Centered Planning Meetings for each individual on their caseload.
• Develop Individual Program Plan (treatment plan) with the individual served.
• Conduct Individual and Group therapy.
• Complete Daily Documentation in Therap
• Participate in Screening of individuals referred to the program.
• Attend any court appointments with the individual.
• In conjunction with attending Case Manager, develop and implement Therapeutic schedules to meet the needs of the individuals in the program.
• Provide guidance and supervision to Case Management and Direct Care Staff.
• On call for behavioral and administrative issues as they arise.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Indirectly supervises Case Management and Direct Support Providers employees within the Residential department(s).
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Master’s Degree (MA) in Human Services and appropriate State Licensure with 2 years’ experience working with Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (preferred)
• Certificates, licenses and registrations required: LIMHP, LMHP, LCSW, or LMFT
• Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite2
• Other skills required:
o Ability to Pass CPR, First Aid and Pro Act Restraint training
o Ability to maintain strict confidentiality (HIPPA)
Apply at www.broadstep.com/careers and email resume to Brooke Weesner, HR Generalist at email@example.com
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.