We are seeking a Manager of Employment Programs!
- Support Director, Employment Initiatives in growing employment services, including Workplace Inclusion Now (WIN).
- Manage the implementation and operation of Workplace Inclusion Now (WIN).
- Develop resources, information, and tools to empower autistic people in the workforce, with a special focus on varying support needs.
- Continually monitor developments in employment services and supports, throughout the U.S. and globally.
- Support implementation and continuous improvement of employment sourcing platform
Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support comprehensive employment services and support for adolescents and adults.
- Represents Autism Speaks at local and state levels, as needed.
- 5-7 years working with people with autism
- Extensive knowledge of autism, employment services, and service delivery (private and public funding) across all levels of support
- Success with developing collaborative efforts across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of providing universal design support for employers to create welcoming environments.
- Current or previous work providing support for autistic individuals in employment or transition.
The Manager of Employment Initiatives will also support the Director of Employment Initiatives in the development of resources, tools, and information for autistic people, their families, and the community. This role will further the knowledge base of best and evidence-based practices in employment nationally and globally and support the leadership position of Autism Speaks in this arena.
How to Apply
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed on Disability Scoop.