SERV, a well-established leader in behavioral healthcare in NJ, provides a wide range of quality residential and support services for people living with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities and Mental Illness.
The Regional Director of Residential & Day Program is responsible for overseeing the clinical and administrative operations of service delivery for two or more counties in New Jersey on a day-to-day basis. This role requires experience and expertise in residential program, day habilitation and vocational services in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities. Must be knowledgeable with DHS/DDD/DMHS/DVR guidelines and regulations and well-versed with Medicaid requirements for documentation and billing of services. Stays abreast of current trends in the field of developmental and physical disabilities. Identifies consumers’ residential and day habilitation/vocational needs and goals in order to improve their quality of life and overall satisfaction in order to reach their fullest potential. The Director also promotes the professional development and accountability of assigned staff to enhance operational activities and the specialized services provided to consumers.
• Master’s degree required and a minimum of five years of supervisory and administrative experience in a behavioral healthcare and residential setting working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
• Effective communication and proven leadership and management skills required
• Fee-for-service experience required
• Must be proactive and be able to work across all areas of the organization. Strong collaboration skills with a track record of demonstrated and measurable results
• Proficiency in MS Office preferred.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license in state of residence with no suspensions or moving violations in the past year, and no more than 6 points on driving record
• Able to successfully complete a physical, drug screen and background check
SERV provides a positive and rewarding work environment in which people can help make a real difference in the lives of others. Our Core Values which include respect, embracing diversity & high standards of ethical conduct guide us in everything we do
Come Join Us Now!
SERV is an Equal Opportunity Employer