Multi-Site Program Supervisor
Are you a caring and passionate person looking to make a difference in the lives of others? At Dungarvin we work to support people with disabilities while fulfilling our mission to respect and respond to the choices of people in need of supports. We are looking for leaders who are mission driven and want to make a real impact.
As a Multi-Site Program Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing multiple residential locations, the supervision, training and development of staff, and ensuring that our programs are meeting our quality standards and the needs of our persons served. You will play an essential role for our persons served, advocating for their needs, overseeing their individual plans, assuming responsibility for their safety, health and wellness.
We offer competitive benefits, including: health, dental, 401k, voluntary benefits, and PTO
• Four-year degree in Human Services or a related field.
• Three years of experience supervising in a residential human services organization.
• Experience managing multiple locations, preferred.
• Experience in developing and implementing individual programs.
• Budget management implementation.
• Must have good decision-making, time management and communication skills.
• Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Requires vehicle with positive driving record.
• Must be willing to travel to any assigned area.