ETTA is seeking Job Coaches to support adults with Developmental Disabilities within the Los Angeles Jewish community.
Our Job Coaches work in various settings supporting individuals living with disabilities to access the community. Supporting individuals to work makes it possible for people with varying levels of disabilities such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and intellectual disability, to become active, wage-earning members of the workforce by generating positive employment opportunities and providing ongoing support so that they may be successful in the workplace.
Job Duties Include:
• Participate in Client's assessment, evaluation and planning;
• Implement the program curriculum; Attend client’s IPP meetings;
• Provide feedback to consumer, Regional Center, family and manager on the goals in the ISP;
• Develop weekly clients schedule;
• Document regularly clients progress using web based program; Provide direct service to client
• Must be 21 years of age;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or related field preferred;
• Experience working with people with disabilities;
• Valid Driver License