Are you an empathic team player with great time management skills? Are you passionate about helping people make and sustain changes in their lives? If so, Dungarvin is currently looking to fill a Case Manager position in the Twin Cities.
The ideal candidate has a history of working in social services, is leadership focused, and has strong interpersonal skills. In this position you will gain experience working with a wide population of people of varying abilities and cultures. You will help to make meaningful changes in the lives of many.
Sounds interesting? Below you will find a more detailed description of some of the duties and requirements for this position.
• Utilizing site resources
• Assessment, Progress Notes
• Coordination of caseloads
• Community and family outreach
• Provide individuals with information and education
• Must have 4 year degree in a Human Service related field (Social Work degree preferred)
• Two years of experience working with individuals with Developmental disabilities
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of the concepts related to self directed services
• Valid drivers license
• Knowledge of Minnesota waivered services a plus
Please apply online at www.dungarvincareers.com